Benefits of Having Radon Testing in your Home
Many people throughout Ohio have never had their homes tested for Radon Gas. More than likely, it is because they have never heard of radon or the benefits of having radon testing performed.
- Radon is the Second Leading Cause of Lung Cancer
- Radon Testing is Easy
- Schedule a Discounted Radon test
Radon is a radioactive gas that is found in the soil and rock underneath the foundation of your home. It cannot be seen, smelled, or tasted which makes it completely undetectable unless tested by a licensed professional or with a certified radon testing device.
Radon gives off a radiation that causes damage to the DNA inside our body's cells. Continued exposure to high levels of radon gas deeply affects the overall cellular activity within lung tissue causing an increase in the chance of contracting lung cancer.
One of our certified radon testing specialists will come out to your home and set a test up in your basement.
- It takes less than 10 minutes to set the test up!
- The test stays in your home for 52 hours, measuring the levels of radon throughout the day and night.
- When we come back to pick up the test two days later, we will know your results immediately!
- In a matter of 52 hours we will be able to tell you if you are living in a home with elevated levels of radon gas.
Discounted Radon Testing
Our company offers discounted residential radon testing throughout Ohio to provide awareness to a community that may not know how dangerous radon can actually be. It also gives us the chance to be the first company to offer you a radon mitigation quote should your home test high for radon gas.
At Radon Eliminator we take pride in having licensed professionals through the state of Ohio who have great knowledge in the radon testing and removal process.
Click on the link below to schedule your discounted radon test today!