Are there elevated levels of Radon Gas in your South Russell, OH home?
You will need to contact a licensed Radon Mitigation Company to install a Radon Removal System.
Radon Mitigation systems reduce high concentration levels of radon gas inside living spaces.
Installation Performed the Right Way
If you require a removal system, it's essential to hire a licensed company to complete the installation for you.
There are regulations that need following to ensure the system is installed correctly and up-to-code.
1. To begin the installation process, the technician will need to find a quality suction point that allows easy access, is aesthetically pleasing and provides the best possible outcome for success.
2. Next, the technician will drill a 5" hole in the sub-slab of the basement to deploy the mitigation system.
Next, the specialist will need to decide how large to make the "communication pit." This step is crucial.
If the pit dimensions are incorrect, there may not be enough suction to draw the gas from beneath the sub-slab of the home and out into the atmosphere.
3. After that, the contractor will decide the best location for the discharge point. The discharge point is where the radon gas will be exhausted outside of the home.
The location that is chosen mustn't give the gas a chance to re-enter the home.
4. After the discharge point has been identified; the technician can begin the pipe fitting process. This process is started by sealing the pipe base that goes directly into the ground.
The technician can use a backer rod to fill the spatial gap and finish with an industrial-grade caulk.
5. When the piping is set, the technician will need to choose the pipe pathway. They will use a chemical welding agent to connect the PVC piping and ensure there are no leaks in the piping system.
6. The last step is for the ventilation fan to be placed along the pipe pathway. Your Radon Elimination mitigation specialist can connect the exhaust fan on the outside of the home or, in some cases, in the garage attic.
The ventilation fan is what is used to remove the radon from beneath the home up through the pipe pathway and out into the atmosphere.
After the installation is complete, the specialist will leave a radon testing monitor for 72 hours.
When the specialist returns, you will be given a copy of the final test results. The test will show whether or not the installation was a success.
If your radon levels are still reading above a 4.0, the Radon Eliminator crew will come back to your home and do whatever needs to be done to bring the levels back down.
They do this additional work at NO cost to you. This is our quality service guarantee.
If your home in South Russell, OH, contains elevated radon levels, do not wait to contact a professional to install a removal system.
You do not want to be living in a home with this cancer-causing gas any longer than necessary. The sooner you call us, the sooner you can breathe easy knowing your family is safe.
Our Licensed Mitigation Company in South Russell, OH, provides free quotes for removal.
Click below to speak with an expert today.
Install a Radon Mitigation System in your South Russell, OH home today.
Very nice to work with!!