Does your home
The Mitigation experts at Radon Eliminator will install a removal system to eliminate the radon from your home.
Radon mitigation systems reduce radon concentration levels inside homes and buildings, making living environments safe.
Installation Performed the Right Way
Our Licensed professionals can help you if you need a radon mitigation system installed in your home.
It's essential to hire a professional if you need a radon removal system installed. They will ensure that your system is installed up-to-code and that it is working the way it should.
Radon Installation Process
1. The technician will begin the installation process by locating a quality suction point that will allow easy access, be aesthetically pleasing, and offer the best outcome for success.
2. The installation crew will drill a 5" hole into the sub-slab of the basement to deploy the system.
After that, the specialist will need to decide how large the "communication pit" should be. This step is crucial to get right.
If the pit's dimensions are incorrect, there may not be enough suction to draw the gas from beneath the sub-slab of the home.
3. When the communication pit is dug and properly fitted, the specialist will decide the best location for the discharge point. The discharge point is where the radon gas will be exhausted from the house.
The location chosen mustn't allow the gas a chance to re-enter.
4. When the discharge point has been identified, the contractor will begin the pipe fitting process. This process is started by sealing the pipe base that goes directly into the ground.
The technician uses a backer rod to fill the spatial gap and finish with industrial-grade caulk.
5. When the piping has been placed, the technician will need to choose the pipe pathway.
They will use a chemical welding agent to connect the PVC piping and ensure no leaks in the piping system.
6. The last step is for the ventilation fan to be placed along the pipe pathway. Your Radon Eliminator specialist can connect the exhaust fan to the outside of the home or, in some cases, in the garage attic.
The ventilation fan is used to suck the radon from beneath the home, up through the pipe pathway, and out into the atmosphere.
Once the installation has been completed, the technician will leave a radon test for 72 hours to ensure the levels have been reduced below the EPA recommended action level.
If the levels have not been reduced, our team will come back and do whatever needs to be done to bring the levels down at no additional cost to you.
That is the Radon Eliminator Guarantee!
If your home has elevated radon levels, it's essential to contact a licensed professional to take care of the problem as soon as possible.
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States and it kills more people per year than drunk drivers.
We offer free removal estimates. Click below to schedule yours today. We will send one of our licensed Chagrin Falls, OH Mitigation Company.
Install a Radon Mitigation System in your Chagrin Falls, OH home. Click below for an estimate now!
They are good, efficient and trustworthy.